East Texas Real Estate, Estate Planning &
Business Law Attorney Devoted to Your Legal Needs
Seasoned attorney providing effective legal representation for 35 years
Ralph E. Allen in Tyler, Texas represents individuals and businesses in Smith County and throughout east Texas in matters of real estate law, estate planning & probate, and business and corporate law. I have developed my skills through 35 years of experience helping my clients with their legal needs. I am a dedicated attorney with a proven track record of securing positive results for my clients. I approach my clients with compassion and listen attentively to your legal situation to determine the best course of action. I work tirelessly to execute strategies effectively and to help you achieve your goals. When disputes arise, I work in the spirit of cooperation with the other side to settle without litigation. However, when litigation is necessary, I represent you aggressively. I am committed to providing my clients with efficient and effective legal services. To schedule a consultation and find out how I can help you, contact me today.
Ethical practice and compassionate treatment help secure results
Ralph E. Allen recognizes the stress and difficulty that legal problems can cause for clients. I ease your burden and represent each client with:
- Dedication — I find my professional and personal satisfaction in helping people. As your attorney, I am dedicated to your case and am driven to helping your legal needs and helping you achieve a favorable outcome.
- Compassion — I treat my clients with compassion and listen attentively to your legal concerns. I am devoted to an honest and ethical practice to best serve you in your legal situation: I always do what I think is right for my clients.
- Experience — With the advantage of knowledge gained from 35 years of legal practice, I carefully assess your case. I fully apply my expertise to the benefit of each client, and I work diligently to help ensure that you reach your goals.
Skilled attorney dedicated to a variety of civil practice areas
Ralph E. Allen offers legal services in matters involving real estate, estate planning & probate, and business and corporate law.
- Real estate law — In my real estate law practice, I apply my knowledge of property rights, real estate issues, business and finance to help you with real estate transactions, litigation and contracts. I am board certified in commercial real estate law and residential real estate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Estate planning & probate — I help clients secure the future of their families in matters of estate planning & probate including guardianships, wills, and trusts, and I guide executors and beneficiaries through the complex probate process.
- Business and corporate law — In my business and corporate law practice, I help clients in matters such as business formation and advice, commercial and civil litigation, due diligence, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, and buy-and-sell agreements.
Contact a Tyler, Texas attorney who wants to help you today.
To schedule a consultation, call Ralph E. Allen at 903-593-9727 or contact me online today.